Thursday, June 18, 2009

Little Girls

My sister Chrissy was my very first best girlfriend...We played together, we wore our hair the same, we sang and put on shows and dances (under Chrissys creative direction, of course)...We grew up together, borrowed eachothers clothes, taught eachother how to do makeup, fought over bedroom space...We went everywhere together, played hard, shared friends and LOVED eachother...Now, Chrissy is playing a new game. The best game ever. She is a sexy wife and a mother to the cutest little girl. Being able to go to my little sister's baby's blessing for her little girl was the best. Chrissy dressed little Rya in the same blessing dress that she wore as a baby being blessed. It was precious...and of course I cried like a little girl. :)

2 comments:

Jan's Blog said...

It was so fun seeing the pictures of you as little girls...the faces I remember so well. You write beautifully and express yourself so very well.

The Hampton Family said...

such beautiful thoughts from my sweet Stacey! I love that you sisters are still best friends!
It warms my heart! I love you!