Saturday, November 7, 2009

The stork is going to be very busy...

It's been nice that with both of my pregnancys, I've had friends who were pregnant right beside me. It would be no fun going through such horrible things alone. (smile).
But, it's soooo extra- super- duper exciting that I get to be pregnant (even if its only for 8 more days) with two of my sisters!
I am so excited for both of them!
Jammie and Rachel are both expecting their 1st babies and they both found out the good news on the same day!
I can't wait to see their bellies grow and meet their little babies.
9 months is too long!

3 comments:

Jan's Blog said...

Oh I'm just thrilled for your happy news, and expanding family.

Thank you too for the sweet comments you leave me. I'm so grateful for the prayers.

Much love,
Jan

Shannon said...

How fun, and such a cute picture. I can't believe that you are due in a week. Holy Cow that went by fast for me (smile). I mean when your not the one sick every day time goes faster. Can't wait to see your new little one. Do you have a name picked out?

The Elcocks said...

Aww Stacey, you are too sweet! im soo excited for you guys.. i cant believe your almost done! I love you!