Monday, October 22, 2012

6 years...

 Happy anniversary to Andrew and I! 
(Yes, we're allowed to wish ourselves happy anniversaries! :)
Our anniversary was yesterday (Sunday) and Andrew works Saturdays, so this year we didn't really do much to celebrate, but it is our tradition to take a picture of our family every year.

Its a tradition I love and the single gift I ask for.  
This year, I am brave enough to share each picture with you.

Come with me down memory lane?!

1st 
Sadly, our very first anniversary, I hadn't thought of the picture idea yet, so although, I do have this picture (below)  from that day... I didn't realize it would be seen for years and years to come. haha. :)


2nd





3rd



4th
   

5th
6th


...and many more to come!


1 comment:

Jan's Blog said...

Happy Anniversary to you and your darling family. I love you 'picture' idea. It's clear you not only grow in numbers but you are growing in 'love' and 'happiness'.