Friday, November 1, 2013

Boy, oh boy, oh boy.

Yes, you read that title right. 
Thats 3 BOYS! 

Here is a picture of our little guy from a few weeks back! 
We're 24 weeks along and finally out of the dying and suffering zone. Man, pregnancy and I are not meant for each other.
Lots of emergency room visits, a few days admitted, lots of home health care nurses, so much vomit, a stubborn piccline and so many suffering tears. But, I think these last 3 weeks or so, have convinced me that I think I might actually survive all this after all. Finally feeling a bit of relief and random bursts of health and energy.
(can't believe I'm posting this one, but here I was... one of the only pictures of me during the thick of it. )

 I'm finally showing like I'm pregnant and not just gaining weight, haha (hopefully). At least the guy at Mcdonalds knew I was pregnant.... that was fun. :) anyway, my uterus is about the size of a soccer ball, and baby is about a pound. 

(don't you love hearing about peoples uteruses?)


And happy 7 years anniversary to us last week! Heres our traditional anniversary family picture. 
Life is just moving right along.  :) 


No comments: